Monday 2 January 2012

Janathon - Day 2

A very busy day ahead today and I currently am writing this whilst Finn is having his lunchtime nap. Went out for a quick 9 mile route, which is my standard route I do if I am needing a quick ride.

Felt good on the route, there is a couple of bitching elevations, but of course you have the decents which are always fun, to get up to a good decent speed and make up what I lost on the inclines. I struggle with inclines, I guess it's because I'm a big guy?!?

Todays Totals:


Janathon Totals:
Miles: 25.9
Time: 1:50:37
Weight: 89.3kg (Change = +/- 1.2kg) - One day of healthy eating after a massive Christmas binge and I've already lost a kilo!!

LATERS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Our son having a nap? He's still f'in awake! Bloody toddlers!!! ;)

    Good stuff though :)

    ReplyDelete